In accordance with the provisions of the new European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection or RGPD, fully applicable on May 25, it is up to us to inform you about how we treat your personal data, in this sense we remind you that:
1. The person responsible for the processing of your data is:
Name or Social reason:
Area Pets, SL hereinafter "CAGESCUBES"
CIF: ESB87073375 Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, volume 32,551, Folio 148, Section: 8, Page M-585886, First entry.
Area Pets RodentsPark
Calle Tierra, 3, 28229 Villanueva del Pardillo. (Madrid).
91 637 00 73
Responsible for security:
Pets Area SL
2.1 The purposes of processing your personal data are:
- Comply with the duty of information and obtaining the consents required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data.
- Respond to requests for information, budgets, projects, doubts or comments about our services from the different points of contact with the site www.cagescubes.com and subdomains that are contact form, email, chat, telephone.
- In case of contracting services with CagesCubes:
- Inform the client about the use of the service, its management, notices of improvements, notification of incidents, response to incidents, assistance and notices of any kind related to the service.
- Quality surveys, complaints, suggestions.
- Due to requirements of an operational nature, administrative and documentary management, budgets, delivery notes, invoices (all to comply with the obligations established in current legislation, in particular in commercial and tax matters).
- Sending newsletters ( optional ) with the following content: commercial communications of our products, promotions, offers or services, free content, marketing, Internet sales, etc ... In any case, the authorization to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only have as a consequence the fact that you would not receive more emails of the contents described in this point. In each email you receive of this type, you will have a link to permanently manage the unsubscribe. If you are a client, you can also Activate / Deactivate it from the client area, by clicking on Profile, finally download the newsletter.
- In the case of candidates for future job positions with the submission of their CV, said data is used for the current selection process and future selection processes.
2.2 What data do we process?
In the framework of the provision of the services offered by the entity and conditioned to the purposes consented to by you, our entity will only process the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and / or provision of services, and it will be exclusively those that you have provided us.
2.3 We will keep your data:
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as the current contractual / commercial relationship is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship, following the regulations for tax purposes.
However, our entity will continue to keep your information for the sending of commercial communications that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting us through the means that is most comfortable for you.
3. Legimation of the treatment.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the service contract necessary to carry out the business operation or this legitimation is granted by your express consent as your own and main interested party.
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except current legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said assignment. We inform you that international transfers will not be made either.
However, based on the legitimate and necessary interest for our activity, it is possible that some of our services require tasks that will be carried out by external provider companies, such as logistics companies, management software companies, email marketing, etc.
Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of User data, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User's rights.
Regarding the rights that contemplate you as an interested party, the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data contained in our files. The interested party will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment confirmation of whether or not the data that concerns him is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data. The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete those that were incomplete.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment in the cases established by the RGPD, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of data. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability. In other words, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, which you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller.
- To exercise your rights, you must send your request to our entity, attaching to the same copy of your ID, passport or other equivalent document proving your identity and, where appropriate, of the person who represents you, through the following means :
Postal address: C / Tierra, 3 - 28229, Villanueva del Pardillo (Madrid).
Likewise, at any time you may withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment by sending your request by the means indicated above, accompanying your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity.
In addition, if you are a client, you can exercise your rights from the client area:
https://www.cagescubes.com/inicio-sesion?back=my-account by clicking Profile at the top right.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights, addressing the person in charge. To do this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We also inform you that, if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In the event that you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid. www.agpd.es.
Guarantee of Confidentiality and Security of the automated files
Pets Area, SL (CagesCubes) in response to the trust placed in us and taking into account the importance in terms of protection and confidentiality that your personal data require, informs you that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to safeguard the security of the The same as required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 that regulates the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Area Pets, SL (CagesCubes) can modify these privacy policies to adapt them to the legislative measures or jurisprudence on personal data that appear, so it requires reading it, each time you provide us with your data through this website.
Last modification date: May 24, 2018.