What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does www.cagescubes.com use?
Depending on the period of time that cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies : designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies : These are a type of cookies for which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have an erasure date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly enter our data.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When you browse www.roedorespark.com the following cookies can be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies : When the user enters our website and logs in, an own and temporary cookie is installed so that they can navigate through their user area without having to continuously enter their data. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies : They are used to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing our website. So we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be their own but also from third parties. Among the latter are Google Analytics cookies
- Third-party cookies: Zopim cookies (Chat Online). The online chat service that we offer in CagesCubes.com through Zopim collects information about each of the visits by users to our online store, which allows us to know the use that they make of the web with the sole purpose of being able to carry out improvements in our store that allow the user to have a better shopping experience.
Among the data that we can collect through Zopim is: information about the user's navigation route within the web, the user's location (location, in no case the exact address), device from which it is connected, operating system, and in the event that the user makes use of the tool to contact Roedorespark.com voluntarily, data is stored that allow us to identify the user in subsequent consultations in order to be able to offer personalized attention.
In any case, only the data of the users who use the tool are stored. The rest of the data relative to the users who access the web but do not use Zopim, cannot be consulted or recovered by Roedorespark.com once the user has left the web.
If you decide to disable Cookies, we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as remaining identified or keeping purchases in your cart.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Chrome , from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari , from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer , from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox , from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies , both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at:
Cookies from www.cagescubes.com can be updated so we advise you to review our policy periodically.